Friday, July 18, 2008

Still not a Real Doll post.

Sasha Bunny doesn't count as a RealDoll, because it's clearly not real.
What's not clear is who that's being marketed at. Yes, I can guess at uses for it, but...probably none you want me elaborating on.

How about a Virtual Boyfriend to text message you? No?

Okay, how about SergioBoyfriend to...I don't even know what that thing is for. It does make every real man you'll ever meet in your life look more attractive by comparison, though, so there's that.

Ooh, Absolute Boyfriend. Okay, I have to say it: Night is popular enough that again I'm left wondering, why are the RealDolls and up-and-coming robotics all aimed at men? Is it just that women have less disposable income, or have the manufacturers never noticed how many women adored Data, or what?

No comments: